March 10-15, 2019
Great skiing for everybody with lots of lift and runs. 6 days /
5 nights / 5 days of ski.
This trip is scheduled for the same week as Ontario school break,
which will allow teachers to join us!
- $ 1,095 per pers. in single occ. in a 1-bedroom condo
- $ 795 per pers.in double occ., in a 1-bedroom condo
- $ 795 per pers.in triple occ., in a 2-bedroom condo
- $ 695 per pers.in quad. occ., in a 2-bedroom condo
- $ 795 per pers.in quad. occ., in a 3-bedroom condo
- $ 695 per pers.in quint. occ., in a 3-bedroom condo
- $ 645 per pers.in six occ., in a 3-bedroom condo
- Roundtrip ground transportation from Ottawa to Killington by
deluxe coach including a 1-hour grocery stop on arrival day
- The coach will bring us there on the Sunday and return on Friday
to pick us up. There is free shuttle to bring us around while
at the hill.
- Lodging for 5 nights at the Pinnacle Condos
- 5 days of skiing valid for Killington Resort and Pico Mountain
(open on Thursdays) with complimentary shuttle service
- All the taxes
For the people who have purchased the Ikon Pass at Tremblant, your
pass includes Killington so you will be able to deduct $180.00 CAN
for adult and $155.00 for senior from this package. For seniors
(65+), you will be able to deduct $25.00 CAN.
Ensure you have adequate coverage. You can get some through CAA.
Check their web site at www.caaneo.on.ca
or call them at 820-1890. The plan is called "Manulife Financial",
contact them directly.
Make sure you have proper identification for this trip,
Passport required (we are going to the United States).
- The deposits are non refundable
- Monies are refunded if the group finds a suitable replacement
1 month prior to departure
Payment: $175.00 deposit due
when booking, plus a postdated cheque for the balance dated January
24 2019, payable to SKI EXTREME CLUB. Late registration
fee $20 if booked after January 24 2019. Cancellation fee $20.00.
Payment Options: This trip can be paid via cash,
cheque, money order, e-mail transfer and even credit card. To pay
via credit card, please call Diane Poitras to give her the number.
You can reach her at 613-225-6834. For
more info, click here.
Bus departs from Mitel at 7:30 am and goes to the
East end parking lot to pick up the rest of people approximately
at 8:00 am on March 10, 2019.
Bus returns from Killington to Ottawa around 11:00 pm
on the Friday.
* West end parking:
Mitel Networks is at 350 Legget Drive, Kanata (in
front of the 6 story building), parking lot across the street from
the building. Parking free of charge. Although they cannot ensure
the safety of vehicles left in the lot, try to keep vehicles on
the south end of the lot - close to lampposts. You would need to
park in the very back parking lot but away from the snow banks in
case the plows need to dump more snow.
** East end parking:
Ritchie Feed & Seed Inc., 1390 Windmill Lane,
Ottawa. Parking free of charge. We will need to park on the right
side of the building.