March 10-15, 2019
Great skiing for everybody with lots of lift and runs. 6 days /
5 nights / 5 days of ski.
This trip is scheduled for the same week as Ontario school break,
which will allow teachers to join us!
- $ 1,095 per pers. in single occ. in a 1-bedroom condo
- $ 795 per pers.in double occ., in a 1-bedroom condo
- $ 795 per pers.in triple occ., in a 2-bedroom condo
- $ 695 per pers.in quad. occ., in a 2-bedroom condo
- $ 795 per pers.in quad. occ., in a 3-bedroom condo
- $ 695 per pers.in quint. occ., in a 3-bedroom condo
- $ 645 per pers.in six occ., in a 3-bedroom condo
- Roundtrip ground transportation from Ottawa to Killington by
deluxe coach including a 1-hour grocery stop on arrival day
- The coach will bring us there on the Sunday and return on Friday
to pick us up. There is free shuttle to bring us around while
at the hill.
- Lodging for 5 nights at the Pinnacle Condos
- 5 days of skiing valid for Killington Resort and Pico Mountain
(open on Thursdays) with complimentary shuttle service
- All the taxes
For the people who have purchased the Ikon Pass at Tremblant, your
pass includes Killington so you will be able to deduct $180.00 CAN
from this package. For seniors (65 and up), you will be able to
deduct $25.00 CAN.
A deposit of $100.00 is required when booking.