Mont Ste Anne and Massif (Quebec)
Friday March 10 to Monday March 13 / 2017
Price $605.00 per person for
downhill package (double occupancy)
- 3 nights lodging at Château Mont-Sainte-Anne (at the
base of the hill) ****
- Double occupancy (two beds per unit)
- small kitchen in each unit
- 3 days lift ticket (2 at Mont-Sainte-Anne and 1 at the Massif)
- Hot tub
- No meals included
- Option of going for dinner one evening to Quebec city
- All ground transportation, taxes and service charge
- Double occupancy $605.00
- Single occupancy $865.00
- Without lift tickets $380.00 (for double occupancy)
- Senior (65+) $580.00 ( for double occupancy)
Ensure you have adequate coverage. You can get some through CAA.
Check their web site at www.caaneo.on.ca
or call them at 820-1890. The plan is called "Manulife Financial",
contact them directly.
- The deposits are non refundable
- Monies are refunded if the group finds a suitable replacement
3 days prior to departure
Payment: $100.00 deposit due
when booking, plus a postdated cheque for the balance dated Feb.
10 2017, payable to SKI EXTREME CLUB. Late registration
fee $20 if booked after Feb. 10 2017. Cancellation fee $20.00.
Payment Options: Any payments for membership,
lessons, tickets, trips or dryland can be made by cash, cheque,
money order or e-mail transfer. For more info, click
Bus departs from Mitel at 3:30 pm and goes to the East end parking
lot to pick up the rest of people approximately at 4:00 pm on March
Bus returns from Mont Ste Anne around 11:00 pm on Monday to Ottawa.
* West end parking:
Mitel Networks is at 350 Legget Drive, Kanata (in front of the 6
story building), parking lot across the street from the building.
Parking free of charge. Although they cannot ensure the safety of
vehicles left in the lot, try to keep vehicles on the south end
of the lot - close to lampposts.
** East end parking:
Ottawa Train station, 200 Tremblay Road. Outdoor Parking, long and
short term. Extra cost. $12.00 per day.
Ste Anne's Official Site
- Mont Ste Anne
Ski Reports - Mont Ste Anne
Ski Reports - Le Massif